The QGSSSA Netball season runs from 13 July until 7 September 2023.
Compulsory Registration and Consent
Parents/guardians are required to complete the online registration and consent for their child via the school website.
Please complete the online web form including each sport that your child may undertake for the year. The web form generates a school consent form which is to be completed, signed and placed in the tray on the counter in the Extra-Curricular Office in room D101.
Team App for Coaches, Players and Parents
QGSSSA Netball are using a smartphone app as the main means of communication between coaching staff, players and parents/guardians. Team App keeps member contact details private and no members can communicate with each other through the app.
To download, go to https://teamapp.com/app
- Sign-up using your name, date of birth and email address. You'll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
- Search for 'BSHS Girls Netball' and request access to the group which applies to you.
- Once your request is approved, you will be able to see news and upcoming events on your device or by checking your emails.
- Please note that turning on push notifications on the app allows you not to miss important posts as they are made, however, this can be switched off at any time.
Players must pay an annual levy for bus transport, equipment, administration costs, uniforms, umpires, trophies and coach recognition. All prior levies are required to be finalised before commencing the 2024 season.
2023 QGSSSA General Netball Levy: $106
2023 QGSSSA Open Netball Levy: $143
Saturday 13 July
Saturday 20 July
Saturday 27 July
|St Peters Lutheran College||TBC|
Saturday 3 August
St Margaret's Anglican Girls School
Saturday 10 August
St Hilda's School
Saturday 17 August
Ipswich Girls' Grammar School
Saturday 24 August
Moreton Bay College
Saturday 31 August
|St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School||TBC|
|Saturday 7 September ||Brisbane Girls Grammar School||TBC|
Please refer to Sport this Week for up-to-date information on times and venues.
Students must attend 75 per cent of training sessions to be eligible for a Pocket.
The 2024 training schedule will be available via Team App.
It is the players' responsibility to arrange their own transport to and from the venue.
- Opens players must wear their specialist netball uniform.
- All other players must purchase the netball dress from the Uniform Shop.
Netball is run entirely by volunteers. To help out in court set up, morning tea, coaching or managing please contact the Master in Charge.
The 2023 Netball Sub-Committee is led by:
Chairperson – Mrs Gregoria Makras (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary – Mrs Paige Rymer-Hamilton (email@example.com)
Treasurer – Mr Brad Mifsud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
End of Season Presentation
An end of season presentation dinner will be
held at the end of Term 3. Details will be sent out during the season.