The Learning and Enrichment Team promotes inclusive practices within the BSHS learning community, helping all students to successfully access the curriculum and participate in the life of State High.
At enrolment, the educational needs and support processes are identified for students who are:
- diagnosed with disabilities
- diagnosed with a learning difficulty
- experiencing learning differences related to literacy and numeracy
- experiencing social emotional disorders and behavioural difficulties
- from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds for whom English is an additional language or dialect (EAL/D)
- from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds (ATSI).
Contact details for the Learning and Enrichment Coordinators are listed under the Leadership and Management Team.